HOCKLEY STRESS COUNSELLING,
Clarendon Road, Hockley SS5 5LB
If you're going through a painful and difficult period in your life, it can be additionally stressful if you don't have the right people to talk to. Family and friends may be supportive and well-meaning, but sometimes the advice of a trained, independent "listener" can be the right thing to help see you through.
• An impartial, fresh perspective from someone who isn't "involved"
• A chance to explore new options
• Help in planning the best, right course of action for you
• Non-judgemental guidance and support in managing your feelings
• Support through a course of action
• Complete confidentiality and confidence
Whether it's the current time which is causing problems, or the effects of other times in your life which are holding you back, I can help.
• Confidence and self-esteem issues
• Abuse counselling - physical, mental, sexual
Also offering counselling services in Rayleigh, Rochford, Leigh-On-Sea, Canvey Island,
Stanford-Le-Hope, Wickford, Billericay and Southend-On-Sea.
I'm a non-judgemental and professional counsellor in Hockley who specialises in working with teenagers.